START AND GROW THRIVING TELECOM BUSINESS IN THE WORLD
“ You too can make money on a complete autopilot by using a proven and tested and trusted Business Model that make even 12 Years Old Kid to make money come rain, come sun ”
- Build a Business once and reap the reward for generation to come
- Become a License owner of a Telecom Company that print money on demand.
- Make Money while you sleep
How To Make 80k to N1.5M Per Month Residual Income in Nigeria or any place in the world as WARM NG LTD Telecom Business Owner starting with low price of
as your Initial basic startup capital
Note: We have been empowering Millions of Nigeria who have started this business in Nigeria and currently the Business is going global and people are now making money in seconds by having a Telecom Business of their own. The viability of this business is for lifetime as people can't do without Telecommunication. We are not doing guest work here as we have mastered the 5 element that make you over N1.5M per month on Telecommunication Business.
CREATE YOUR OWN VTU TOP UP AND BILL PAYMENT Website- You can View transactions, etc.high time you stop losing money by buying recharge card or airtime from online platforms and your bank account! Here is the opportunity to become a Virtual Top Up distributor and make money daily with your own Virtual Top Up website.
With your own Virtual Top website you can sell airtime and data bundles for all networks (MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, GLO), pay TV subscriptions (Startimes, DStv, GOtv), pay electricity bills, sell WAEC and NECO Scratch cards Pins and make money from it.
With OUR PLATFORM, you can get your own Virtual Top Up website and start your own business within 72 hours. You get all the technical jobs done for you while you focus on your business!
Features of the Virtual Top Up WebsiteYour own Virtual Top Up (VTU) website comes with the following:
- Full domain (www.yourvtu.com.ng) and hosting to sell VTU services such as: Airtime, Data, Cable Subscriptions, bill payments, Bulk SMS, etc directly to your customers
- You can Set your own prices
- You can manage your users
- You can credit or debit your users.
- Your users can fund their wallet using Online payment (ATM card or they can fund using their own virtual account number)
- Your users can fund their wallet by transferring to your bank account.
IN THESE TRAINING,WE WILL TELL YOU MORE
1. Facts About GSM Users and Credit usage in Nigeria.
2. What is Virtual Top Up?
3. How does Our VTU Platform Work?
4. How our Vendor Platform Works and Why you need to be a Vendor
5. How To Make 500k/month as a Partner and VTU website owner in Nigeria
6. How to get started immediately
7. Questions and Answers
Do you know?
-According to NCC , we have over 130 million active GSM LINES in Nigeria as at June 2014.
-Telecoms Average Revenue Per User in Nigeria is N2,000 per month, therefore
-Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 Billion
-Telecoms NOW is focusing on Virtual Top Up than logical sales (Paper recharge)
-Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up, doing N3billion every month.
-Super Dealers of GMS Networks retain 1% commission on recharge cards sold and Quickteller retains 5%.
-You can own your own Business Selling Airtime Recharge like Quickteller and earn up 5%
Why is VTU now the Vogue?
– The BANKS are Crazy about VTU, GTB is doing VTU, Ecobank is doing VTU, StanbicIBTC is doing VTU
-Even the GSM Networks are doing VTU with their Credit Borrowing Idea and raking in 10% commission and stylishly taking market away from the Recharge Card/Paper vendors
-Recharge Card Business is fading out gradually, VTU is taking over
This is an outstanding Business to Put your Money, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings,
What is Airtime Credit Virtual Top Up (VTU)?
The well known way of loading a phone with airtime credit is by buying a Paper or scratch card and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. The other way is the digital method called Virtual Top Up (VTU), with VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with USSD. The buyer will just receive an alert that his or her cell phone has been topped up.
Virtual Top Up therefore is a digital way of selling airtime credit automatically.
The well known and popular way by which vendor uses VTU is by buying a VTU SIM Card, for example MTN VTU SIM Card, or Glo VTU SIM Card and then loading it with with an amount of money that will then be used a capital for vending the recharge card.
The advantage of this is that:
1. You will not need to carry Paper Recharge or Recharge Cards, helps you reduce messy Paper work and mix ups.
2. You can sell airtime on the move, so we can call it a Mobile Recharge Card business.
The disadvantage of this is:
1. You will need to buy a SIM Card for each network and also load Money on each network in order to be able to Vend. So you will need 4 SIM Cards, at least 5,000 naira credit value on each card and four phones or 2 double SIM Phones to carry all the SIM.
IS THIS BUSINESS RIGHT FOR ME?
Yes it is right for you if you
Need a Business that can sustain you for lifetime
If you are a Nigerian
Who want to profit from ever growing Telecom Industry and make money while it still last
IF you are a Nigerian
Who don't want to Waste time in figuring how Telecom Biz works but you just want to start making money from Day 1 of Investing into the Business
If you a Nigerian
Seeking for a Reliable Company to partner with in other to make real money by playing with the Giant